Emergency LED luminariy XLamp Cree Lighting Model: "ÑÂ-2"
The luminary was developed for a two-way escape-route indication. The luminary can be installed right on the ceiling or can be suspended on a rod.
The luminary housing is made of aluminium a 1,5 mm thick, with following powder painting. The diffuser is made of shockproof polycarbonate. The luminary «ÑÂ-1» can be made in following modifications:
- — centralized power supply, supply voltage = ±12 V;
- — centralized power supply, supply voltage: 220 V AC, 50 Hz;
- — independent, permanently activated, supply voltage: 220 V AC, 50 Hz
Distinctive advantage differences of the LED luminary «ÑÂ-1» from the lamp one:
- — The durability of the luminary is up to 100 000 hours, that allows to reduce considerably working costs;
- — The luminous flux in emergency state makes 80 % from a luminous flux of the luminary electric mains operated ;
- — Category temperature range from -40 to +70°Ñ.
- — Conforms to GOST R IEC 60598-2-22-99
- — IP20 luminary protection
- — Power input 5 watt
- — The light source is – bright LED lamps of series XLamp CREE (USA) company with light efficiency up to 80 lumen/watt
- — Size: 270õ185õ110 mm
- — The clear-visibility range 25 m
- — Installation onto horizontal and vertical surfaces
- — Electronic control unit with deep battery discharge protection
- — Independent power source (NiCd high-temperature battery)
- — The icon brightness and color conform to current regulations
- — Climate-based versions and location categories UKhL2
Recommended application areas: airports, railway and bus stations, supermarkets, banks, amusement centers, public, and residential indoor areas.